PATHFiNDER: iSeries Development Tools Features
PATHFiNDER provides comprehensive documentation and cross reference data.
Thorough and reliable documentation data…
- Object and field cross reference documentation built using your source
- Languages supported; COBOL, CL, PL/I, RPGII through RPGLE (new free form), ILE modules, service programs, SEQUEL and SQL (Dynamic and Static)
- Includes variable references
- Dynamic SQL support
- Also documents objects referenced by other objects types such as *CMD (including user commands), *JOBD, *MENU, *MODULE, *SBSD, *USRPRF, etc.
This is a product that the company and I cannot do without. The information that PATHFiNDER provides assists us in all areas of our development.- Kevin Dick, VAI
- Use the cross reference data to quickly and easily generate a list of programs, files and modules to recreate.
- User generated compile list can also be added to list of objects to compile
- File access and format file relationships
- Physical and logical dependencies
- Compare your security to IBM’s recommendations
- Analyze security system values, user profile security, object and adopting program security
- Plugin for IBM’s RDi
- Program flow charts
- Job flow analysis
- Unreferenced and object usage reports
- Disk analysis
- Source scan